Saturday, February 12, 2011

Kati Phelps in the raw.

Well my name is Kati Phelps and my best friend Lacey Anderson actually uses this website and showed it to me and I liked it, so I decided that I'd start using it too. Today is February 12, 2011 and I'm sitting on Lacey's bed on her laptop. She's upstairs with the boy she's crushin' on (Brian O'Connor) and they've basically just been flirting away for like three hours now. I love them to death but I really want to go home. I just wanted to come along for the ride; not to hangout in Rimrock all day. If I would have known that, I would not have come. I definitely feel like a third wheel, considering they haven't even noticed I'm gone... But whatever. 

I am seventeen years old and I was born on October 1, 1993. I have short brown hair, I'm 5'1 and I'm a tubby lil lady. I love theatre more than anything in the world and I'm actually a Sailor in the cast of "Anything Goes" by Cole Porter. We've been learning tap dancing for about 3 weeks now and it's just been a blast. I've made/strengthened so many friendships already and we're not even halfway through the experience yet! We open on April 1st and I really hope we get a lot of people to come! The show is fantastic and I am just in love with the music. Cole Porter = love.<3 I also am starring in Devon Edwards and Dakota Jones' film "Status" that we began filming last night for. We've been working on the script since October but many things had to be finalized. I'm playing a girl named Rachel Jones and she is bullied for her weight at school. She tries out for cheerleading and gets rejected. All the popular girls pick on her and the boy she likes is nice to her BUT; he's dating the head cheerleader. All the football players egg her house one night and she gets so upset that she actually swallows a bottle of pills and ends up dying in the hospital. The moral of the story is that high school DICK FACES can have huge influences on peoples lives, whether they know it or not. It's a wonderful message we are trying to send and I'm very excited for it. 

Well, I just learned some new things about Lacey by reading her blog and I am very hurt that she was dating Zack as of... December 17th? Because that was like, 2 weeks before I found out. AND she went on a date with him like a week before that? I know we are supposed to be past this and I don't want to be mad at her anymore but I just.. I'm so unbelievably hurt by her and I wish that I would have just never liked Zack. So then they could have been happily together. I don't know, I never ever want to fight with her again so I'm not going to make it a fight. I am just so disappointed that she could do that to me. Hurt me like that; betray me... I mean, she likes Brian right? I'm not going to chase him am I? Noooooooooo. Because that'd be fucked up. Whatever, I'm done, I love her so I'm just going to try to forget about it. It's in the past and I don't give a shit about Zack anymore so yeah! *Sticks tongue out angrily*

Last night, Ashley Knister hosted an awesome Valentines Day party at her house and it was great. John and I role played and were in character almost all night. The scene was that he was a boy named Johnny and I, well... I don't think I ever had an official name, but anyway and I was in love with him. We hooked up once at a party and I wanted more than just sex; a relationship. He was so funny because he totally rejected me like twenty times in front of everybody and they just thought it was the funniest thing. Especially Zeus, Shiloh and Charlie. Gosh. I chased him around screaming "Johnnnyyyyyyy... Come back Johnny I love you Johhhhhnnny!" haha. He pretended to strangle me and yeah lol. Then I drunkenly broke up with him and started hitting on Dakota Jones and he and I started "dating". "Johnny" got all jealous then raped me and Dakota saw and then dumped me. And this whole time I was pregnant. It was just the best night ever and it was soooo hilarious. I also taught Julian Johnson how to tap dance just a little bit (: He's a dancer and wanted to learn a bit! Yep yep yep. So that's just a little bit about my weekend so far. I'm going to film with Devon and Dakota and some other people today and tomorrow; if Brian will ever take me home haha. Bye (:






No comments:

Post a Comment